Membership Card

Tacoma Art Museum Workers United, AFSCME Council 28 Union Authorization, Membership Application and Maintenance of Payroll Deduction Authorization

YES! I want to join our union so we can win respect, better wages and a voice on the job.

† By providing my cell phone number I consent to receive calls (including recorded or autodialed calls, or texts) at that number from AFSCME and its affiliated labor, political and charitable organizations on any subject matter. My carrier’s rates may apply.